Contact: Martin Kelso BA (Hons) MBA FCA
Mobile: 07831 807821
Allardyce Consulting Ltd offers the following services to clients:
Business review and analysis
• Expert support and advice to facilitate financial and strategic reviews.
• Development and documentation of business options.
• Liaison with funders and other interested bodies.
• Support existing management to shape potential change programmes.
• Develop and document reviews and business cases to validate the case for change.
• Move initiatives from scoping and approval through to delivery.
Programme development and delivery
• Provide programme and \ or workstream leadership
• Manage the process of delivery ensuring effective stakeholder management, delivery to time and budget and benefit realisation.
• Provide financial and general business capability to support non-standard business activity
- Acquisition review, due diligence and purchase of businesses
- Disposal \ closure of non-core businesses or assets
Martin Kelso has 30 years business experience within construction, corporate and personal banking and insurance.
Martin is a Chartered Accountant with an MBA from Cranfield. He was Finance and Risk Director of a successful banking start-up and has wide experience of Programme delivery including Regulatory activity in Basel II and Solvency II